Welcome!


My Name is Martha P Garcia. I am a certified professional wedding planner and the founder of: A Treasured Moment By Martha LLC - Weddings and Events company.  My background and knowledge in the travel industry and my passion for weddings and events gives me the ability to offer you great places for your destination wedding and / or to assist you with the right place for your honeymoon; with great friends in the travel industry and my vast knowledge and background on weddings and events I create from small to spectacular affairs for all my couples and corporate clientele; you will find that my love for what I do, will reflect in my true dedication to your needs.
Wishing you lots of Love!
Martha P. Garcia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Martha P. Garcia

Phone: (305) 386-6011 se habla espaƱol