Appreciation Notes



Not one day has passed since my July 19, 2013 nuptials that I have not marveled at the mystifying works of Martha Garcia. My partner and I stumbled across her contact on a wedding website and took the dive and sent her an email. Little did we know that we were contacting the person who would make our commitment ceremony dreams come true. It was immediately apparent that she was the one for us.

Martha brought to the table a wealth of industry knowledge both from the wedding and travel sectors. We entrusted ATMBM with the logistical nightmare of coordinating the travel plans for 50 of our guests for our Miami destination wedding and subsequent cruise. Martha not only flawlessly carried out her duties, but also juggled the individual needs of each of our guests. Martha did not just meet our expectations, instead, she far exceeded them with her creativity, personal touches and dedication to our satisfaction.

After seeing just how AMAZING she was, we then decided to bring her on for full wedding planning services. Boy was this the best decision we ever made? Yes! Martha took the information we had accumulated, asked all of the right questions and got a concrete understanding for the subtle nuances that make us click as a couple. From there she began to help us create a fairytale experience. Martha is the most diligent, and hard working woman in the business. She is very knowledgeable of the ins and outs of the process and works with the utmost integrity and professionalism on your behalf. When Martha says she got it taken care of, you have no reason to question it.

I without hesitance recommend Martha Garcia and ATMBM, she is simply amazing!



Dear Martha;

I hope you are doing well. I have been married for two months and I am as happy as I have ever been. Thank you so much for making my vision come alive and thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my DREAM wedding a reality. This is a memory that will always be engraved in my mind and in my heart. I could not ask for anything more and there is nothing I would do over. Your expertise is a gift and your talent is a blessing. Not only were you very professional throughout the time of my engagement, but you were also a great friend and counselor.
I would also like to thank your team for making everything look fabulous and for keeping me calm the day of my wedding. This is a debt that can never be repaid and for that I thank you.
I will certainly make sure to recommend you to any future bride. Thank you again!
With Love,
Sandra Samuels
Married Since December 5, 2009


Martha: Christian and i want to thank you for all your hard work and dedication you gave to make our destination wedding come true. A Grateful heart is a happy heart... my heart is both.
Thank you so much....
Jessica

Destination Wedding at Punta Cana DR
Martha, thank you so much for making our wedding day and honeymoon very special. Every person that had attended only had compliments of the wedding and you were a very important part of it.
Thanks again...
Christian

I could not have this wedding turn out as good as it did without Martha! She kept me calm & focused even when we thought the wedding was going to be cancelled she kept me focus & was my strength throughout this nightmare. My fiancé was in the hospital she called me every day to make sure I was ok. I would use her over & over again.
“The best Wedding planner in the world"
Nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Martha P. Garcia

Phone: (305) 386-6011 se habla español