I had the honor


Greetings Friends,

I am really excited and happy to see what's been happening in our office at
A Treasured Moment By Martha...It's been a productive year for us even though it's only May.

Today I have to stop and give thanks to God, family, friends, and colleagues. An even bigger thanks and appreciation to all my clients who believed in me and our staff members, to assist them with one of their most important days in their lives; "their Wedding day"

At the beginning of the year I had successfully completed the design course of study from Preston Bailey and The Wedding Planning Institute, where I had earned the recognition as a Certified Wedding and Event Designer.

I had the honor to meet one of the best designers "Preston Bailey", and learned all his tips and insides of the Event industry. Alongside with good colleagues and friends, we each helped and always encouraged each other to create and share design ideas and tips.

I wanted to share with you my recognition and the lovely picture with my Mentor Preston Bailey




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Martha P. Garcia

Phone: (305) 386-6011 se habla espaƱol